Your comfort is our priority. All our rooms are designed to exude a warm and comfortable ambience to help our patients achieve a smooth and fast recovery.
We have three 3 types of rooms to meet patients’ needs. Every effort will be made to provide patients with their desired room type.
However, there may be instances your requested room type is unavailable. In this instance we will arrange for a room transfer as soon as your requested room type is available.
Double Bedded Room
Four Bedded Room
It is important to know your rights and responsibilities when it comes to managing your health.
At Cengild, we partner with you to deliver safe, effective care to the highest possible standards to achieve maintaining a healthy lifestyle through all stages of your life.
That means as a patient, you need to know:-
- Every patient has the right to access competent healthcare and treatment.
- Prior to treatment, a patient has the right to a clear explanation of the proposed treatment, planned procedure/intervention and common complications that may arise.
- Translation services will be provided where possible.
- The hospital will ensure the safety and security of the patients.
- A patient has the right to know the investigations conducted and the results of these investigations.
- A patient has the right to a second opinion at any time.
- A patient or a third person on the patient’s behalf with written permission and consent letter can request for a Medical Report. Fees will be charged for the report.
- The patient has the right to enquire for information and provide feedback to the Head of Department concerned or to the Customer Service Department.
- A patient has the right to be provided with:
- Estimated bill at time of admission
- Updates on the bill status periodically
- Itemized bill on discharge (upon request)
- The patient/guardian with legal responsibilities shall provide accurate and complete information about his/her health to the attending doctor to the best of their ability.
- The patient/guardian with legal responsibilities shall inform the hospital f his/her ability to pay for the services to be rendered.
- The patient has the responsibility to follow doctor’s advice and treatment, keep appointments and inform the doctor or the hospital if he/she is unable to do so.
- While in the clinic or hospital, the patient must conduct himself/herself so as not to interfere with the well-being or rights of other patients or healthcare professionals.
Welcome to Cengild. As our in-patient, allow these guidelines to assist you through a smooth In-Patient journey.
For inpatient, kindly bring along the following:
- Medical Card
- Letter of admission
- Identity card / Passport (Applicable to International In-patient)
- At the registration counter, kindly present the Letter of admission together with IC / Passport and the Admission officer will attend you.
- Kindly indicate the type of room eligibility or preference.
- Upon identification of your room preference, kindly indicate your mode of payment.
- Should it be cash payment, deposit will be collected – our Admission officer will advise the deposit amount to be collected based on the medical service required, room acquired and the estimation consultation fee from your admitting consultant.
- If you are covered by Insurance, kindly furnish us with the Guarantee Letter and Insurance card for verification. A deposit will still be collected if the approval is pending or if the insurance has declined coverage. All decision made by the insurance company is final and any appeal is to be made directly to the insurance company concerned.
- The admission officer will now proceed to complete all relevant documents. Once the availability of the room is determined, the admission officer will notify concierge to escort you to your assigned accommodation.
- Upon arrival at the ward, our nurse will escort you to your room.
- The nurse will then introduce herself and provide room and nursing service orientation which include the following:
- Short introduction on the room and ward setup.
- Gather information pertaining to your medical history.
- Demonstrate the use of call bell.
- Risk of fall and prevention awareness.
- Information on the necessary preparation and admitting consultant order will be carried out.
- Now, that the nurse has all your vital information, she will proceed to check your vital signs (i.e temperature , pulse , respiration, blood pressure and pain score), which is to be reported to the doctor concerned.
- Relevant nursing care will be provided.
- From Ward
- Please be informed that the check out time is 12 noon. For discharged after 12 noon, an additional half day room fee will be charged.
- After 5 pm, full day room charges will be charge
- From Ward
- The final bill will be ready approximately 2 hours from the time discharge process is activated from the ward.
- We also wish to remind you it may require 3-4 hours or longer to obtain the final Guarantee Letter from the insurer/ Third Party Administrators (TPA).
- You may liaise with the ward nurse to confirm with the billing office on the status of final bill.
- A deposit will be required if you wish to leave the hospital before the final guarantee letter is issued by Insurer / TPA.
- Once your bill is ready, the ward nurse will provide you with a discharge Checklist and advise you / next of kin to proceed to Information counter to get a queue number for Discharge counter.
- At the Discharge counter, you will receive an invoice and upon payment, an official receipt is issued.
- Refund: Upon receiving final Guarantee Letter from your insurance, the deposit will be used for any uncovered charges. The deposit and excess payment (if any) will be refunded to your bank account (for cash transaction) or the same debit card or credit card that you used to pay for the deposit . The refund process will take 7-14 working days.
- Once completed, the attending Discharge officer will direct you to Pharmacy department to collect your medication (if any).
At the pharmacy, please allow 10 – 15 minutes for pharmacy assistant to dispense your medication.
- Back to ward:
- At the ward level, the attending nurse will provide following document:
- Appointment card
- Relevant report
- Discharge Summary
- Sick leave (if any)
- Prior to leaving, ensure all personal belonging are taken. The concierge personnel will escort you to the lobby.
- At the ward level, the attending nurse will provide following document:
- Credit Card (Visa/Master/American Express)
- Debit Card
- Banker’s or Company Cheque
- Payee (For cheque / TT) :
BANK RHB BANK ACCOUNT NAME CENGILD SDN BHD ACCOUNT NUMBER 21452100007769 SWIFT CODE RHBBMYKL
- Payee (For cheque / TT) :
- Online Transfer
By carWe are strategically located at Nexus, Bangsar South, which is between Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya & Bangsar. You can reach us through 3 major expressways: Federal Highway, New Pantai Expressway (NPE) & SPRINT Highway Waze – Click here Google Map Where to park your car? Basement car park at Entrance A is located along Jalan Kerinchi, you may turn left after you passed by Nexus Main Entrance If your direction is from Jalan Kerinchi towards Federal Highway, Nexus will on your left. Turn left before Nexus Main Entrance will lead you to car park at level 2 & 3
View Parking Rates
By LRTTake the Light Rail Transit (LRT) to Kerinchi LRT Station/ Universiti LRT station. Nexus is within 15 – 20 minutes walking distance from both the train stations. From Kerinchi LRT station, walk along the covered pedestrian bridge and central park (or covered walkway at B1) at Bangsar South towards Nexus. There is also a covered pedestrian bridge to cross Jalan Kerinchi to Nexus. Alternatively, take a ride on Nexus complimentary shuttle service from Universiti LRT station or The Horizon Phase 2 pick-up point (if you are coming from Kerinchi LRT station). When you have reached Nexus Main Entrance, you may take escalator (on your left) or lifts (on your right) to reach Cengild Medical Centre which is located at Level 2
In order to comply with the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (PDP) Act 2010, all submissions for medical report/insurance claim / SOCSO / legal report / KWSP, the following procedures must be followed.
- Completed Release Consent / Application Form (must include the signature of the patient as proof of consent and authorization)
- Photocopy ID of the patient (NRIC or Passport)
- Photocopy ID of the requestor (NRIC or Passport), if the requestor is not the patient
- Insurance Form / Request Letter
- Copy Death Certificate of the patient (if deceased case)
2. HOW TO APPLY?
- Applying at the Medical Record Department Counter
- Applying via email: email@example.com
- Applying via mail to:
- Medical Records Department Cengild G.I. Medical Centre, Unit 2-3 & 2-4, Nexus @ Bangsar South, No 7, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur.
Types of Documents
Simple Insurance Form/SOCSO/EPF
Details Insurance Form/SOCSO/EPF
Medical Report (Written Medical Report)
Photocopy of Medical Certificate/Lab Result/Radiology Report/others
Free of charge
4. HOW SOON THE REPORT CAN BE RELEASED?
- Standard Medical Reports and Insurance Claims should be ready for collection 2-4 weeks from the time all required documents and payment is received
- Requests for investigation reports will be completed in 1-3 working days from receipt of the request.
- For follow-up / further enquiries pertaining to your medical report request, please contact Medical Records Department 03-2242 7000 (Hotline) / ext : 7028 .
Our outpatient operational hours are Monday – Friday: 8.30am. till 5.00pm. Saturday: 8.30am till 1.00 pm.
You may book your appointment using either one of the following ways:
A CT scan stands for Computerized Tomography. CT scans use X-rays to make detailed pictures of the internal structures of your body in cross-sections like slices of the inside of your body. During the test, you will lie on the table that is attached to the scanner, which is a large doughnut-shaped machine. The CT scanner sends X-rays through the body area being studied. There is a possibility of having an intravenous contrast injection, rectal contrast or oral contrast CT scan procedure.
Yes, but the chances are minimal. It has the same risk for reaction as any medication does, which is why we use contrast screening forms—to flag possible patients who are at risk for having a reaction to the contrast.
The Radiologist will study your images and dictate the findings. Once the images have been read, your doctors will receive the report to review with you.
Outpatient Operating Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Saturday: 8.30am to 1.00pm
- Sunday and Public Holiday – Closed
Emergency Department: 24-hours
Inpatient Visiting Hours:
- Monday to Sunday: 8.00am to 9.30pm
Cengild has been accredited by MOH to provide Covid-19 screening services for patients and the public. We provide a wide range of Covid-19 tests including the Professional RTK-Ag, RTK antigen test and RT-PCR test. Include SIMKA report linked with MySejahtera Apps and suitable for travelers.
As stated in Ministry of Health guidelines – Annex 2 p, Pre-admission screening is one of the strategies to reduce the risk of hospital-acquired COVID-19 both to patients and healthcare workers. All patient that has received the admission instruction from the doctor must be screened for Covid-19. If the result is Positive for Covid-19, you are required to adhere to House Surveillance Order and the admission process will be reschedued.
Your test result will be ready within 24 hours. Report will be uploaded in SIMKA system which linked with your MySejahtera apps. Emergency department staff will contact you to let you know the result once result is ready.
- 24-Hour Outpatient Accident and Emergency Services
- 24-Hour Outpatient Primary Care Services
- In-patient ward Services
- Outpatient Specialist Clinics
- Day Care Surgery – Endoscopy
- General, Gastrointestinal & Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Pharmacy Service
- X-ray and Biomedical Imaging (Radiology) – Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
- Comprehensice on-site Laboratory Service
- Gastrointestinal Oncology Service
- Health Screening Service
- Colorectal Surgery
For any emergencies, kindly contact us at 03-2242 7000 or come into our emergency department for an immediate assessment by our team of medical officers.
At Cengild we have assembled a team of leading and highly experienced experts in gastroenterology and hepatology.
Kindly contact our customer service team at 03-2242 7000 for further referrals.
We are located at Unit 2-3 & 2-4, Nexus @ Bangsar South, No.7 Jalan Kerinchi 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Kindly contact our customer service team at 03-2242 7000 for further information on our locations and services.
Kindly contact our customer service team at 03-2242 7000 for further information about our doctors.
Cengild offers inpatient services with acceptance of various insurance coverage and plans.
Kindly contact our customer service team at 03-2242 7000 for further information.
We offer a selection of rooms to suit our patients’ needs:
- Single Room RM300
- Double Room RM150.00
- Four Bedded Room RM90.00
- Daycare RM75.00
Our dedicated team of nurses will facilitate your endoscopy preparation and provide you utmost care.
Kindly contact our customer service team at 03-2242 7000 for further bookings.
At Cengild, we offer various endoscopy packages suiting your screening needs.
Kindly contact our customer service team at 03-2242 7000 for further appointments with our list of specialists.
You should wear clothing that you are comfortable to exercise in. It is appropriate to wear pants with a shirt as opposed to a dress, as we will need to place electrodes on your chest (as well as perform an ultrasound if your test has an echo component). Appropriate footwear should be worn – sneakers/joggers etc.
Your doctor will let you know if fasting prior to the test is necessary. If you need to fast, the doctor or nurse will advise you of the details.