STAFF NURSE @ ENDOSCOPY/ONCOLOGY/WARD
ONCOLOGY DAYCARE (1)
- Provide care for patients on chemotherapy.
- Administer chemotherapy drug and troubleshooting common access problems.
- Prepare patients undergo endoscopy procedure (proper attire prior to procedure, consent, IV-line insertion, blood taking, pre procedure vital sign and history taking, administer pre procedure medication if required)
- Management of department to ensure efficient and effective daily operational activities.
- Planning and managing of patient care in the department to fulfil and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Providing safe, effective, and quality nursing services to customers to ensure best clinical outcomes.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Valid Basic Life Support
- At least 1 year experience in specific department
- Preferred with Post Basic in oncology, gastrointestinal or related field.
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org