- Perform basic MIS support and maintenance within the facility, application support, IT Peripheral & other application support (Installing and configuring printer, Ms Office, scanner, etc.), basic database support and maintenance, basic IT Infra support and maintenance (server, network, etc) and other related tasks
- Perform periodic system health check and monitoring.
- Maintain the day-to-day operations in the hospital facilities and hospital network.
- Provide Level 1 support of PCs, hardware, software problems, networks and etc and to escalate problem issues to respective vendors
- Support and maintain company’s internal IT infrastructure including end-users.
- Keep track of version upgrade and software licensing.
· Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
· Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in support fields.
· Have understanding and technical knowledge in PC/Laptop (Windows 7 & 10), Hardware and Peripherals, LAN/WAN, Windows 2016 Server, MS Office 365 Suite, One Drive, Active Directory, Microsoft Networking, TCP-IP, Linux Server, Load balancer and Firewall is an advantage.
· Linus knowledge is a must
Applications to be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org